LATENESS & CANCELLATION POLICIES
I do understand our lateness, cancellation, and rescheduling policy are as follows:
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment. Delayed arrival will limit the time of your experience, reducing the effectiveness of your treatment and the expectations of your visit. In consideration of other guests, service time will not be extended for late arrivals, and in MOST cases you will not be treated due to our limited Schedule capacity and time slots thereafter being filled.
- There is a five (5) minute grace period for late arrivals. IF YOU ARE more than 5 minutes late, we CAN NOT treat you, as noted due to our limited space capacity and appointments that follow.
- You must cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours BEFORE your appointment date and time. A full 24 hours notice must be received before your appointment.
- Failure to provide such notice will result in a $30 fee for standard services or a $60 fee for the full body, charged the day of your missed appointment to your card on file.
- If you do not show up for your appointment the same day, rescheduling fees as listed above also apply – $30 fee for standard services or $60 fee for full body.
CREDIT CARD & PAYMENTS
- A valid credit card must be kept on file while your treatment sessions are active to cover cancellation, rescheduling and membership fees.
- We cannot book any appointments without a credit card on file. This applies to all package types including Groupon, Gilt, Pulsed.. etc..
TAXES & GRATUITIES
- I do understand that taxes and gratuities are NOT included in any service I purchase. It is common practice to tip 15 – 20% of the original service price after EACH treatment. Gratuities are accepted in the form of cash, Venmo or Zelle and go directly to the Technician that treated you.
CHANGE OF TREATMENT AREA
- You may only change the area of treatment after the FIRST session. If the change to the treatment area is higher in price, applicable fees for the difference must be paid. There is no refund when you change to a lower-priced package. No exception can be made; you may only change the area after the first treatment.
- I understand that ALL SALES ARE FINAL and non-refundable.
- We will only exchange the value of the treatment price/package purchased for another treatment. The exchange must be done before your first treatment begins. We will credit the purchased amount towards the amount of the full price of the new treatment area you would like to exchange (for equal or greater value).
Please limit guests to 1 as we have limited seating in the waiting area and are mindful of social distancing, especially during COVID surges.